I am super excited to announce that the 4moms origami stroller has officially landed here in the UK thanks to the distributor Kooltrade.
I first became award of this amazing stroller due to watching some geeky gadget program with the husband, immediately I leapt up and "googled" it, I watched videos on YouTube and researched this pram... I had to have it in my life I thought to myself! I was disappointed that at the time it was only available in the mighty U.S of A (how come our American friends have all the cool stuff?)
Time passed and I got over the fact that my impending arrival wasn't going to have a super charged gadget filled stroller.
I was invited to a press launch at the baby show in London at Excel when I was browsing the stands with my husband and fellow blogging queen Alice Baillie. The Origami was being pushed passed me...... oh boy I knew what that was, its the Origami stroller!!! So I asked the guy who was pushing it to fold it for me, this was the first time I have seen this stroller in all its glory and wow it did not disappoint!
Here's a video of what the origami stroller can do.....
- Power folding as well as a manual override (in case of battery going flat whilst in storage)
- Child safety sensors (this stroller wont fold with you child in it!)
- Built in generator that charges whilst you walk
- Mobile phone charger. handy for when your on the go!
- Lcd screen with built in pedometer, temperature and charge status.
- Pathway and running lights, reflectors for added safety
- Luggage style wheels to pull stroller when folded
- 4 cup holders
- Seat recline
- Storage and peek-a-boo window... (parent spy zone)
- Stroller weight 29lbs
- Dimensions closed 96 x 35 x 53cms
- Dimensions open 104 x 28 x 99cms
- 6" front wheels 9" rear wheels all with suspension
- Seat weight limit 14.5 kgs
Origami retails at £929 and is suitable from 6 months (12kgs)
It will be available at selected stockist or visit the 4moms UK site here for further information
I am itching to get my hands on this pram (I have serious stroller envy!) for my daughter Alexandra, hopefully the 30th birthday fairy will surprise me with an Origami next month (hint.. hint.. mum, husband :p)